Portrait & Fashion Photography
Duration: 5 sessions | 3 hours/session
Studio portraiture is a versatile genre of photography: images can be anything from bright, punchy, high-key images full of light and energy, to dark, intense images that draw the viewer to the subject’s eyes. And a whole lot in between!
In this intensive workshop, the instructor reveals a number of techniques for creating visually compelling portrait & fashion images. Each participant will have the opportunity to create professional grade, world-class, and portfolio-quality photographs.
This course provides live instructor-led lectures and discussions, student participation through shooting assignments using Zoom, Google Classroom, shooting equipment.
Students will be given a total of 4-hour use of PCCI’s studio, consumable within the duration of the course, as inclusive benefit in this course. Students must send a reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for confirmation.
- What is Portrait & Fashion Photography? How does it differ from other genre that involves taking photos of people like Beauty & Lifestyle.
- Skills needed to learn and master portrait & fashion photography
- Imagination (a lot)
- Infuences and taste
- Model Posing
- Hair and Makeup
- Mood Board
- Props and site
- Thorough understanding about characteristics of light
- Light modifiers
- Light sources
- Light meter
- Lighting Equipments
- Lighting styles
- Troubleshooting lighting
- Working with a team
- Planning and preparation
- Tethered shooting
- Post Production
- Selection of photos
- Initial Editing (Lightroom)
- Participants must have DLSR camera.
- Students must have Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application, and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱6,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 5 sessions | 3 hours per session | 15 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES