Adobe Illustrator Essentials (Face to Face)
This course covers the fundamentals necessary to work with vector-based graphics. By the end of the course, students will learn everything a beginner needs to know to get up and running with Illustrator.
Method of teaching
Face to face onsite classroom delivery.
What will be covered
- Getting Started with Adobe Illustrator
- Exploring Illustrator Interface
- Create and Saving Documents
- Creating and Editing Artboards
- Viewing Elements
- Introduction to Layers
- Rules and Guides
- Lock, Stock and Groups
- Illustrator Basic Tools Quick Guide
- Basic Shape Tools
- Pen Tool Basics
- Editing Tools
- Applying Color and Gradients
- Applying Gradient Mesh
- Using Text in AI
- Rotate and Reflect Commands
- Envelop Distort
- Blend Commands
- Applying Effects
Basic computer skills.
Windows computer with software needed already installed will be provided for each student.
- Includes certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
- Graphic Design Essentials Module
- Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) Visual Design: Foundations of Design & Print Production certificate program
- Visual Graphic Design NC III certificate program