Introduction to Product Photography (Face to Face)
This class explores the technical aspects of shooting products, including conceptualization to commercial outputs, and dealing with clients. Learn through hands on exercises and working assignments with feedback sessions.
Method of Learning
Face to face onsite classroom learning delivery.
What will be covered
- What is Product Illustration
- What tools to use
- Technique 1 : Available Light
- Composition Overview
- Technique 2 : Artificial Light
- Technique 3 : Light Painting
- Commercial Application
- Project Presentation
- To understand the digital features of a digital camera, e.g., resolution, compression, file formats, etc., participants are advised to attend the one-day Digital Camera fundamentals seminar.
- Knowledge in basic of photography and basic studio lighting is an advantage. such as those covered in PCCI’s Basic Photography and Studio Lighting 101 workshops.
- Any brand of DSLR or Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.
- Kit lens (the lens that the camera came with). A wide-to-telephoto variable focal length lens and macro lens is preferred.
- A tripod is not required but would be very useful in the exercises.
- Includes certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount