Product Photography (Face to Face Learning Delivery)
This class explores the technical aspects of shooting products, including conceptualization to commercial outputs, and dealing with clients. Learn through hands on exercises and working assignments with feedback sessions.
What will be covered
- Product Illustration Overview
- What is Product Illustration
- What tools to use
- Technique 1 : Available Light
- Composition Techniques
- Composition Overview
- Technique 2 : Artificial Light
- Technique 3 : Light Painting
- Final Project & Commercial Application
- Commercial Application
- Project Presentation
- To understand the digital features of a digital camera, e.g., resolution, compression, file formats, etc., participants are advised to attend the one-day Digital Camera fundamentals seminar.
- Knowledge in basic of photography and basic studio lighting is an advantage. such as those covered in PCCI’s Basic Photography and Studio Lighting 101 workshops.
What to bring
- Any brand of DSLR or Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.
- Kit lens (the lens that the camera came with). A wide-to-telephoto variable focal length lens and macro lens is preferred.
- A tripod is not required but would be very useful in the exercises.