The Power of Digital Cinematography (Face to Face)
Unlock the Power of Digital Visual Storytelling. This two-day intensive workshop allows you to embark on an extraordinary journey into the captivating world of filmmaking. Whether you’re an aspiring filmmaker, a seasoned professional, or simply an enthusiast, this workshop is your gateway to mastering the art of digital cinematography.
Method of Teaching
Face to face onsite classroom learning delivery.
What will be covered
What is Cinematography?
- Lenses and depth of field
- Frame rates and persistence of vision
- Camera angles and perspective
- Camera movement
- Lighting set-ups
- Lighting ratio
- Gels and other filtration materials
Grips and other equipment
The cinematographer’s crew
The cinematographer’s role in pre-production, production, and post-production
- Technical requirements
- Color grading
- According to genre
- According to intention
This workshop is for corporate videographers, wedding videographers, novice filmmakers who want to improve their craft and everyone who would like to start in videography or filmmaking.
Participants should have completed PCCI’s Digital Video Production or have equivalent experience.
- Includes certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount