Commercial Photography Module
Duration: 24 sessions | 72 hours total
Taking photos for commercial purposes involves knowing and delivering the type of photo that not only the client wants, but also what their target consumers consider as “good photographs.” The Commercial Photography Module covers the skills required in shooting and producing fashion photos, images of various types of products for advertising purposes, all aimed at producing photos that meet commercial standards.
This module is perfect for photographers who wish to specialize in commercial photography.
By the end of the module, you will:
- Enumerate the different types of commercial photography
- Identify the qualities of a good commercial photo
- Identify the equipment appropriate to deliver the desired output
- Position and control light/s for according to the desired output
- Recognize client’s requirements and identify potential problems and their solutions
- Acquire and develop the technical and creative skills required for shooting different subjects for commercial purposes
- Shoot different types of images for commercial photography
- Familiarize self with the industry practices and pricing strategies
- Digital and Printed Portfolio
Must have completed the Photography Essentials Module or pass the Photography Essentials Module Evaluation/Institutional Assessment.
- Introduction to Product Photograhy
- Food Photography
- Portrait & Fashion Photography
- Adobe Lightroom Essentials: Photo Editing & Management
- Advanced Photoshop for Photographers
- Advanced Photoshop: High-End Fashion Retouching
- This module is a combination of webinars, live virtual lecture-demos, hands-on activities, and working assignments. Most hands-on activities are simulations of photography situations, particularly the lighting conditions, that photographers commonly encounter.
- For photography classes, each student is required to have his own camera, one suitable for the field of study.
- The courses schedule are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to their availability, following the posted calendar of classes.
- Class hours vary per course.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-served basis.
- To request for updated calendar, please fill up the request form below.
Duration & Fee
- 24 sessions | 72 hours
- ₱25,000 inclusive of VAT. This module fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Installment option available (no additional charge):
- Down payment – 40% upon enrollment
- 2nd payment – 30% should be paid before the start of the 3rd session
- 3rd payment – 30% should be paid before the start of the last session
Note: Student must follow the payment plan to continue attending the succeeding sessions. Late payment penalty fee of ₱100/day will be charged for delayed payment.