Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) Exams
Adobe Certified Professional is an industry-recognized credential that effectively validates one’s skills in Adobe Creative Cloud applications.. Students with these certificates can confidently prove that they have the skills and knowledge to meet the demands of today’s design industry.
Visual Effects & Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects
Advance your career in the motion graphics industry by earning an industry-recognized certification for Adobe After Effects, the world-class tool for video compositing, motion graphics design, and animation.
Multiplatform Animation using Adobe Animate
Show off your animation skills by earning an industry-recognized certification for Adobe Animate, the powerful vector animation and multimedia authoring software.
Web Authoring using Adobe Dreamweaver
Become an Adobe Certified Professional in Web Authoring and show your skills on Adobe Dreamweaver, the all-in-one visual development tool for creating, publishing, and managing websites and mobile content.
Graphic Design & Illustration using Adobe Illustrator
Digital media gurus bring their unique vision to life everyday with shapes, color, and effects through Adobe Illustrator, the industry-standard vector graphics software. Earn an industry-recognized certification for Adobe Illustrator and prove your guru skills.
Print & Digital Media Publication using Adobe InDesign
Show your understanding and ability to create print and digital media publications using Adobe InDesign, the industry-leading layout and page design application.
Visual Design using Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is now considered a household name. Show your skills on the world’s most widely used digital imaging software by becoming an Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design.
Digital Video using Adobe Premiere Pro
Prove your video editing skills by earning an industry-recognized certification for Adobe Premiere Pro, the industry-leading non-linear editing software for TV, film, and social sharing.
To earn an Adobe certification, an individual must pass a rigorous examination administered through a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC) like PCCI. All Adobe exams are timed that include knowledge based questions such as multiple choice and matching type, performance based simulated tasks and live in the app questions to test real world capabilities in the Adobe application. These exams were developed by Adobe subject matter experts and psychometrically validated. The scenario-based questions provide real-world context for students.
Once students pass, they are added in the digital database, receive an Adobe Certified Associate Certificate and obtain a digital badge for online profile such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
Ready to prove that you have the skills to work with multiple Adobe software applications? Earn two Adobe Certified Professional certifications and you will receive an Adobe Certified Professional specialty certificate for Visual, Web or Video Design.
The requirement as follows:
You must pass one specific exam and one of the other two exams as listed below. Exam versions must be CC 2018 or newer.
- Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design = Photoshop (required) + Illustrator or InDesign
The Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design validates the individual’s expertise in creating and designing holistic digital aesthetics using Adobe Creative Cloud. This certification requires professional-level skills and knowledge to effectively create and develop digital creative assets.
- Adobe Certified Professional in Video Design = Premiere Pro (required) + Photoshop or After Effects
The Adobe Certified Professional in Video Design validates the individual’s expertise in creating and editing videos using Adobe Creative Cloud. It requires professional-level skills and knowledge to effectively create graphics, animations, and special effects.
- Adobe Certified Professional in Web Design = Dreamweaver (required) + Animate or Photoshop
The Adobe Certified Professional in Web Design validates the individual’s expertise in designing and building web pages using Adobe Creative Cloud. It requires professional-level skills and knowledge to effectively design and develop websites, layouts, and user interface.
Once you have passed the Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) exam, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Validate your technical ability and demonstrate proficiency in using Adobe products.
- Have your résumé noticed by colleges of further education as well as potential employers.
- Be prepared in digital media skills and have the knowledge required by learning environments.
- Be in the vanguard when it comes to hearing about the latest offerings from Adobe.
- Leverage the power of the Adobe brand and resources.
- Join the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) community and exploit your qualification.
Adobe has worked with industry experts, educators, and test-design specialists to define proficiency in Creative Cloud applications and identify the skills and knowledge necessary to start careers in digital media.
50-minute performance-based exams reflect extensive research on how professionals utilize Adobe software and approach creative projects. Through in-app tasks, realistic scenarios, and interactive questions, candidates demonstrate their familiarity with core product features and capabilities, as well as basic project management and design principles.
Exams are rigorously reviewed for integrity and administered in Certiport Authorized Testing Centers.
Please visit the following links:
ACA Creative Cloud 2021 (each exam is 50 minutes):
- Photoshop – 33 Questions
- Illustrator – 32 Questions
- InDesign – 34 Questions
- After Effects – 35 Questions
- Premiere Pro – 31 Questions
- Animate – 30 Questions
- Dreamweaver – 30 Questions
Test candidates, proctors and administrators must adhere and/or enforce all of the following policies when taking or administering an exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
- Upon arrival at the testing center, Test Candidates must present their personal identification bearing a photograph and signature.
- Test candidates may not take recording devices such as paper/pencil, cameras, PDAs, computers, or communication devices such as cell phones, or pagers into the testing area.
- Test candidates must not communicate with other test candidates either in the testing room, or in any other area of the testing facility during authorized testing breaks.
- Test candidates must read and accept the terms of the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) presented prior to the start of the exam.
- Test candidates must not remove exam content from the testing area, and must not reproduce exam content outside of the testing area.
- Test candidates must abide by the terms of the retake policy.
- Test candidates found to have violated testing center rules may lose any existing certifications and may be made permanently ineligible for additional certifications.
Please Note: In certain circumstances, the computer on which a test candidate is taking the exam may stop responding, or produce an error condition in which continuation of the exam would not be possible. If a test candidate experiences this or any other computer interruption (e.g. power outage), they must notify the Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC) administrator and/or proctor immediately to restart the exam. When the computer is restarted and/or the error condition resolved, the proctor will launch the software again and the test candidate will choose the “In-Progress” exam, which on most exams will return them to the point at which the interruption occurred. On applicable exams, the software will retain the exam progress and time remaining up to the point of termination, as long as the exam is resumed on the same computer in which it was started.
The retake policies vary based on the exam program.
- If a candidate fails their first (1st) attempt to pass any Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam, there is one-day waiting period for retaking the failed exam a second (2nd) time. One day is defined as 24 hours after the exam was first started.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam the second (2nd) time, the candidate must wait for a period of at least five (5) calendar days from the date of their last attempt to retake the exam a third (3rd) or any subsequent time.
- This policy applies to both voucher-based and site-license-based Certiport centers.
- All original vouchers must be used prior to their expiration dates, without exception.
- Retake vouchers must be used within 60 days of the initial failed exam. If a retake was purchased, the retake voucher is sent by email after a failed exam.
- Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of score.
Exams from Home will be offered by Certiport through June 30, 2021 and is available only where permitted by law.
With the current situation, everyone’s safety is a priority. Exams from Home is an online remote proctoring solution to support test candidates remotely, just as they would in the classroom or a testing center, as they journey through the certification process.
This allows you to take the exam from the comforts of your home with our proctors providing you classroom-like assistance as we deliver a secure remote testing to you.
With Exams from Home, our proctors can utilize a shared-screen approach that enables immediate assistance to you while you are taking the test at home.
This remote exam proctoring solution allows test candidates to continue their education experience and earn industry-recognized certifications for college and career success.
Want to know more? Book an exam and we would be happy to orient you about Exams from Home.
Please fill up the ACA Exams Booking Request Form below.