Guide to Creating Professional Instructional Videos
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours/session
The world is changing, and so are our ways of teaching. For decades, teachers would stand in front of the class, explain the lesson to students themselves. Today, we see that learning is no longer restricted in the confines of a classroom. Rather, we try to meet the learning needs and embrace technology, the flipped classroom, online classes and video streaming are quickly becoming the norm.
This is a bundled workshop designed to get the right tools and skills to adapt to the new learning norm. This is a great learning session for teachers, instructors and speakers who would like to teach a class or host webinars online.
This course provides live instructor-led lectures and discussions, student participation through shooting and editing assignments using Zoom, Google Classroom, shooting equipment and Premiere Pro.
This course aims to:
- Provide participants an efficient way to start planning and organizing the topics for online content. This will help participants minimize revisions or redoing the content from scratch
- Teach participants how to shoot quality videos and screen recording by understanding the essential equipment and setup.
- Guide participants in editing videos in Premiere Pro effectively.
Getting Started in Developing E-Learning Content
Practical Setup for Shooting Instructional Videos
Premiere Pro Basics for Educators
Disclaimer: Instructor may adjust the lessons covered based on the class progress and the number of participants.
Working knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro or equivalent applications.
- Participants should have access to their own equipment. Any camera or a smartphone with video function will do.
- Students must also have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Premiere Pro and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱5,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours per session | 9 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES