Digital Video Fundamentals
Duration: 2 sessions | 3 hours/session
Anyone getting into digital video for the first time is faced with a mountain of seemingly indecipherable jargon and confusing concepts. This 2-sessions webinar will help you learn the language of digital video by offering easy-to-understand definitions and explanations.
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
- Video basics
- NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Analog versus digital video
- Types of compression
- Digital video hardware
- Video production overview
- Sources of material
- Nonlinear editing tools
- Choices of NLE software
- Basic editing techniques
- Effects and Motion Graphics
- Outputting Video
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱1,200 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 2 sessions | 3 hours per session | 6 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES