Digital Imaging and Color Management Fundamentals
Duration: 1 session | 4 hours
This webinar lays down the foundation for understanding bitmap editing and digital photography. It is an excellent introduction to Photoshop or an image-editing software. Highly recommended for graphic designers, illustrators, photographers, art directors, corporate communicators, and advertising executives who want to understand the digital imaging process.
This is a highly recommended course for those who want to take up Adobe Photoshop Essentials.
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
- Definition of Digital Imaging
- Tools in Digital Imaging
- Building a Photoshop System
- Computer Graphics
- Scanning Techniques
- Color Basics and Color Management
- Digital Workflow
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱600 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 1 day | 1 session | 4 hours
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES