3D Animation Fundamentals
Duration: 1 session | 3 hours
3D Animation Fundamentals is a one-day lecture-demo covering the basic concepts and terminologies necessary to understand the world of 3D Animation. While the animation software used in the demonstration will be Maya, majority of the concepts covered will be applicable to any other 3D package.
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
- 3D space (X, Y and Z co-ordinate system)
- Geometry types (Polygons and Nurbs)
- Maya’s node-based architecture
- Animation concepts
- Frame rates and keyframing
- Function Curves
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱600 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 1 day | 1 session | 3 hours
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES