Understanding Environmental Graphic Design
Duration: 1 session | 3 hours
Environmental Graphics is becoming an “in” thing in the more recent years. However, very few people fully understand the concept of this discipline. This has branched out from Environmental Design a program in which it addresses surrounding environmental parameters when devising plans, programs, policies, buildings, or products.
This webinar is designed to help you better understand what Environmental Graphics Design is, overview of the key principles and competencies (areas which will require further learning) to kick start your road to becoming an Environmental Graphics Designer and guide you in planning your design that is realistic and complementary, reinforcing its objective rather than cause distraction or damage.
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
- Early signs of Environmental Design / Environmental Graphics Design (EGD)
- Different Practice Areas of Environmental Graphics Design
- EGD versus XGD
- The Role of an Environmental Graphic Designer
- EGD Core Competencies
- Scenario Based Interactive Discussions – Image Observations
Basic skills in graphic design software.
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱600 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 1 day | 1 session | 3 hours
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES