Introduction to Product Photography
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours/session
This class explores the technical aspects of shooting products, including conceptualization to commercial outputs, and dealing with clients. Learn through hands on exercises and working assignments with feedback sessions.
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, hands-on exercises using Zoom and Google Classroom. An offline project will be given to students to complete and present on the last day.
Product Illustration Overview
|PCCI Anywhere Orientation|
What is Product Illustration
What tools to use
Technique 1 : Available Light
Technique 2 : Artificial Light
Technique 3 : Light Painting
Final Project & Commercial Application
Disclaimer: Instructor may adjust the lessons covered based on the class progress and the number of participants.
- To understand the digital features of a digital camera, e.g., resolution, compression, file formats, etc., participants are advised to attend the one-day Digital Camera fundamentals seminar.
- Knowledge in basic of photography and basic studio lighting is an advantage. such as those covered in PCCI's Basic Photography and Studio Lighting 101 workshops.
- Any brand of DSLR or Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.
- Kit lens (the lens that the camera came with). A wide-to-telephoto variable focal length lens and macro lens is preferred.
- A tripod is not required but would be very useful in the exercises.
- Students must have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom), and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱4,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours per session | 9 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES