Digital Video Fundamentals (Full Online)
Anyone getting into digital video for the first time is faced with a mountain of seemingly indecipherable jargon and confusing concepts. This 2-sessions webinar will help you learn the language of digital video by offering easy-to-understand definitions and explanations.
Method of teaching
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
What will be covered
- Video basics
- NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Analog versus digital video
- Types of compression
- Digital video hardware
- Video production overview
- Sources of material
- Nonlinear editing tools
- Choices of NLE software
- Basic editing techniques
- Effects and Motion Graphics
- Outputting Video
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Per Session Schedule
- 2 SESSIONS - 3 HOURS/SESSION
- Live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A.