Adobe Audition CC: Audio Editing & Post Production
Duration: 5 sessions | 3 hours/session
This workshop is designed for those who want to learn music editing, sequencing, production and composition using Adobe Audition. Adobe Audition CC software delivers the cross-platform tools that video and film professionals, broadcast engineers, and audio specialists need for recording, editing, mixing, creating soundtracks, and restoring audio.
Students will learn to work on multiple simultaneous audio, multitrack files, and allow effects, noise reduction, and audio sweetening processing in the background. Audition CC has the capability and roundtrip editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC software promote a smooth video production workflow.
This workshop is for students that want to enhance their ability to deliver professionally recorded and mixed audio. This is ideal for sound recordists, podcasters and post-production professionals.
This complete course is the best way to jump right in and start editing your own audio.
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Audition CC. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next one.
What will be covered
- Audition interface tour
- Start new project
- Record audio with Audition
- Adjust volume
- Edit audio tracks together
- Add background music
- Apply and adjust effects
- Remove background noise
- Make audio better with EQ, amplitude, and compression
- Stretch time
- Make vocals sound better
- Remove vocals from audio
- Edit music in Audition
- Create looping track
- Save and export high-quality files
- Combine video Editing from Premiere Pro to Audition
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology covered in PCCI’s Digital Video Fundamentals seminar is highly recommended.
Students must have Adobe Audition CC, Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱7,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 5 sessions | 3 hours per session | 15 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES