Adobe Lightroom Essentials: Photo Editing - Part 2
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours/session
This is a complete course on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. It is designed for serious amateur and professional photographers who want a program that can managed and organized their photos, edit them in easy steps using industrial strength tools, and showcase the finished images—all in one software with intuitive interface. Photoshop Lightroom is the professional photographer’s essential toolbox from Adobe intended to process not only camera raw files from almost all digital cameras but also psd, jpeg, tiff and dng files.
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next one.
Lesson 1: Editing in Other Applications
- Editing in other applications overview
- Editing photos in Photoshop
Lesson 2: Print Module
- Print Module Panels and Tools
- Laying-out Photos in a Print Template
Lesson 3: Slideshow Module
- Creating and Viewing Slideshows
- Adding Overlay to Slides
- Playing and Exporting Slideshows
- Exporting a Slideshow
Lesson 4: Web Module
- Creating a Web Photo Gallery
- Specifying Web Gallery Layouts
- Previewing, Exporting, and Uploading a Web Photo Gallery
Lesson 5: Map Module
- View Photos on a Map
Lesson 6: Book Module
- Creating Books
Lesson 7: Video Editing
- Working with video in Lightroom
- Importing Videos
- Managing Videos
- Viewing the Video with an External Player
- Editing Video Using the Quick Develop
- Editing Video Using the Develop Module
- Creating a Virtual Copy
- Exporting Your Edited Video FileCropping Photos in Lights Out View Organizing Your files. Collections Overall editing
- Partial editing
Basic computer skills.
Students must have Adobe Lightroom CC (lower versions are acceptable however maybe restricted), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱3,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours per session | 9 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES