The Secrets of Effective Copywriting
Duration: 2 sessions | 4 hours/session
"But I'm not a writer," you say? Excellent! Literary and news reporters don't make good copywriters. All you need to be is a logical thinker who can relate to people. Copywriting is all about knowing what people need, and how a product fills that need. Then you just put the person and the product together, like giving medicine to somebody who is sick, or food to somebody who is hungry.
This course provides live instructor-led lectures, discussions, student engagement, and hands-on exercises using Zoom and Google Classroom. The first session is focused on the course outline. There will be offline activities required to complete the class. Students must submit the assignments before the second session starts. Second session is for reviewing the assignments and providing feedback.
- Copywriting: what it is and what it is not
- Forms of copywriting
- 3 essential habits of a good copywriter
- 5 writing styles for effective copy
- 7 potent remedies for mental block
- The 5-step magical workflow used by the great copywriters
- Master guide for crafting irresistible headlines
- Proven ways of intensifying body copy
Conclusion: 5 sure-fire ways to fail in copywriting.
There are no prerequisites for this course. The workshop is collaborative in nature (brainstorming and critiquing environment) so participants are expected to keep an open mind and maintain a constructive attitude.
Students must have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom) and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱4,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 2 sessions | 4 hours per session | 8 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES