Duration: 2 sessions | 3 hours/session
This short hands-on workshop addresses the needs of the average person to squeeze the most out of their smartphone camera without dealing with the technobabble. Know more about the capabilities of your smartphone camera and achieve better photos for home and business.
This is a live, instructor-led online class, complete with discussions, demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and offline project. This class uses Zoom and Google Classroom.
What will be covered
- Common smartphone camera features
- Acquainting yourself with your smartphone’s capabilities and limitations
- What is “proper lighting”
- Shooting in your smartphone camera’s auto mode
- Shooting in your smartphone camera’s “manual” mode (if feature is available)
- Solving common problems
- What makes a beautiful photo
- What catches viewer’s attention
- Composing your shots with your smartphone camera
- Tips on using your smartphone camera for work-related shots
- Some useful smartphone camera accessories
- Popular photo enhancing apps
- Smartphone camera maintenance
This course is open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
Fees: ₱2,400 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 2 sessions | 3 hours per session | 6 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES