Legal Affairs for Creative Artists
Duration: 1 session | 3 hours
This 3-hour webinar tackles the common legal issues faced by service providers of the Creative Arts, such as photographers, videographers and graphic artists out of performing their services and provide practical solutions or options to address these concerns or prevent unnecessary liabilities.
Important Note: No client-attorney relationship or engagement will be created between the participant of the event and the speaker. All examples used in the class will be of a hypothetical nature and will not be treated as a specific legal advice for a specific problem.
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
What will be covered
- Intellectual Property – understanding the What, When, Who and How
- Legal and Business Side of being a Photographer, Videographer and Graphic Artist – selling your work; understanding contracts; payment solutions
- Rights and Liabilities of Photographer, Videographer and Artists – rights when shooting in locations; artist liabilities; sexual harassment; handling child talents; other special issues
This course is recommended for:
- Graphic Artists
- Hair and Make-Up Artists
- Freelance Artists
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate.
- This course is part of ALL modules and certificate programs.
Fees: ₱600 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 1 day | 1 session | 3 hours
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES