Filmmaking 101: Plan, Capture, Edit Cinematic Shorts
Duration: 5 sessions | 3 hours/session
Whether you’re a YouTuber, blogger, vlogger, business owner, aspiring filmmaker, or just someone who wants to create videos, you will learn how to create effective digital story telling videos with this online class.
It is hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which covers everything from coming up with great video ideas to executing them in production and post-production. This online class will teach you how to make video or films worth watching, whether you use a smartphone, webcam, DSLR, mirrorless, or professional camera.
This course provides live instructor-led lecture and discussion, student participation through shooting and editing assignments using Zoom, Google Classroom, shooting equipment and editing application.
Disclaimer: Instructor may adjust the lessons covered based on the class progress and the number of participants.
Open to anyone interested in filmmaking.
- Participants should have access to their own equipment. Any camera or a cell phone with video function will do. Editing will be done via computer or even with a smartphone using free editing app.
- Students must also have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom) and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱7,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 5 sessions | 3 hours per session | 15 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES