Advanced Premiere Pro Tools & Techniques
Duration: 5 sessions | 3 hours/session
The latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro has advanced tools and techniques to finish your film from the edit bay. Discover how to maximize these tools and techniques to get your film from ingest to finish. Adobe Prelude for metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts; and finishing with Adobe Premiere Pro using the Lumetri Color for film finishing and color grading. These tools give your sophisticated levels of control in video-editing and compositing from start to finish.
This intensive, 5-day hands-on workshop will help you exploit those features and capabilities through a combination of demonstrations and a number of hands-on exercises.
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Premiere CC. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next one.
What will be covered
- Premiere Pro:
- Using advanced editing tools
- Organizing clips
- Multiple camera editing
- Using multiple timelines & nesting
- Controlling clip animation
- Tweaking motion
- Manipulating clips in Real Time
- Superimposing clips & Compositing
- Adding Special Video Effects
- Keying using Adobe Ultra
- Applying custom transitions
- Controlling & Mixing Audio
- Adobe Prelude:
- DSLR Ingest
- Adobe Media Encoder:
- Converting videos for social media
- Working with digital intermediates for 4K footage
This course is for anyone who wants to do non-linear editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Students must have Adobe Premiere Pro CC (lower versions are acceptable however maybe restricted), Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱7,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 5 sessions | 3 hours per session | 15 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES