Advanced Illustrator Tools & Techniques
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours/session
This course will explore the more sophisticated features of Adobe Illustrator and provides hands-on exercises that will guide participants using advanced techniques for creating complex illustrations and dynamic effects.
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and on-the-spot hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Illustrator CC. An offline project will be given to students to complete and present on the last day.
Creating Complex Artwork
Compound shapes and paths
Shapes and pathfinder commands
|Creating 3D effects|
Creating multiple gradients
Creating multiple blends
Putting it All Together
|Advanced type tools|
- To gain the most from this workshop, participants should have completed PCCI’s Adobe Illustrator Essentials class.
Students must have Adobe Illustrator CC (lower versions are acceptable however maybe restricted), Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Visual Design: Foundations of Design & Print Production certificate program
- Visual Graphic Design NC III certificate program
Fees: ₱4,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours per session | 9 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES