Advanced InDesign Tools & Techniques
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours/session
If you are using InDesign for most of your design work, long documents and databases, and still utilizes 20-30% of the software functions since you have learned Indesign. It is time to unleash the power of InDesign and speed up your work without sacrificing quality and accuracy.
In this, you will learn how to manage large documents, automate layoutting features, color management and efficiency techniques.
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and on-the-spot hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe InDesign CC. A design brief will be given to the students to accomplish and present on the last day.
What will be covered
- Creating Tables in Adobe InDesign
- Working with Long Documents
- One Document Many Destinations
- Data Merge
- Color Management in InDesign
- Reusing Content
To benefit from this course, participants should have completed our Adobe InDesign Essentials training course, or have equivalent experience.
Students must have Adobe InDesign CC (lower versions are acceptable however maybe restricted), Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱4,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 3 sessions | 3 hours per session | 9 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES