Short Filmmaking Using Smartphone for Kids
Duration: 6 sessions | 2 hours/session
Is your child a natural storyteller and keen with smartphones? This is a great workshop for them! This is a beginner course that will help kids get started in filmmaking, creating story telling videos which they can share with family and friends on any online platforms. This covers the film process from concept to completion.
This course provides live instructor-led lecture and discussion, student participation through shooting and editing assignments using Zoom, Google Classroom, shooting equipment and editing application.
Disclaimer: Instructor may adjust the lessons covered based on the class progress and the number of participants.
This course is for kids age 9 to 15 or anyone interested in filmmaking.
- Participants should have access to their own equipment. Any camera or a cell phone with video function will do.
- Editing will be done via computer or even with a cellphone with a free editing app.
- Students must also have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom) and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱6,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 6 sessions | 2 hours per session | 12 hours total
Schedule: This is a multi-day non-consecutive course program. Make sure to check the actual days and class hours per session. To register, click the "Register" button in the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below the page.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES