Kickstart Your Freelance Career and Find Jobs on Upwork
Duration: 2 sessions | 2 hours/session
Freelancing is on the rise. More and more companies and personal brands (e.g., YouTubers, Gamers, Influencers, etc.) are hiring freelancers than ever before. There’s a huge opportunity and earning potential if you do it correctly.
Many freelancers go through a vicious cycle of going from project to project. It doesn’t have to be that way! Learn how you could be a successful freelancer living life on your own terms, earning more while working less. Start working from anywhere, be your own boss the right way.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to build the lifestyle you want for yourselves, using your unique skills and experience.
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom and Google Classroom. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next session.
What will be covered
- How to get Approved on Upwork
- How to Choose What Skill to Freelance
- Setting up Your Profile
- Creating Your Portfolio
- Finding Work – Hours or Fixed?
- Getting Hired - Interview Tips
- Dealing with Clients
- Managing Your Time
- Getting a 5-star Review
- Finding Your Superpower
- Intro Video Script
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application, and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱2,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 2 sessions | 2 hours per session
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES