Pricing Design Projects and Dealing with Clients (Full Online)
Freelancing is both rewarding and challenging at the same time. One of the most challenging decision of a freelancer is how to price the service accurately without disrupting industry standards and how to deal with different types of clients.
This seminar will teach you how to deal with real world situations in pricing your projects, dealing with clients, closing a deal, expanding your network and working your way out of a difficult situation in any given project.
Who should attend
- Graphic artist/designers
- Freelance artist/designers
- Anyone who wants to start a freelance career
Method of Learning
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. All participants must be willing to listen, interact and collaborate with fellow students and with the instructor.
This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
What will be covered
- Portfolio buildup
- How to start as a freelancer
- Online freelance platforms
- Challenges you deal as freelancer
- Should I Issue an OR as a freelancer?
- Setting up a meeting and pricing properly
- Developing the project proposal
- The do’s and don’ts of project proposal development
- What projects are lucrative
- Dealing with multinational clients
- Expanding your network of clients
- Getting exposure
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Per Session Schedule
- 1 SESSION - 3 HOURS
- Live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A.