Adobe Premiere Pro Essentials (Full Online)
This hands-on computer workshop will introduce you to digital video imaging and editing with Adobe Premiere. Throughout this intensive three-day course, you will learn the interface of Adobe Premiere and how to import a wide range of audio, video, graphics and animation files into your projects. See how to use non-linear editing to produce video for corporate, training, Web or other applications. Apply professional-quality special effects and transitions between video clips. Explore digital compositing, 2D animation and time-based special effects. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to assemble your own mini video presentation for class viewing.
What will be covered
- The function of each of Premiere’s windows
- Importing and identifying various file types and formats for use in assembling a movie
- Using Premiere’s Project window to organize imported files
- Using Premiere’s Construction window to assemble a movie
- Applying transitions between clips
- Basic Editing Technique Process: Importing a clip, editing it to fit your requirements, adding it to a project,
- Applying filters to clips to create special effects
- Using the motion command to animate both video clips and still art
- Creating text titles using the titling window
- Hardware requirements for digitizing video
- Customizing Premiere’s preferences and interface to fit your needs
- Creating a movie that contains still graphics, video, sound, text, motion, filters and transitions
Method of teaching
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Premiere CC. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next one.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology covered in PCCI’s Digital Video Fundamentals seminar is highly recommended.
Students must have Adobe Premiere CC (lower versions are acceptable however maybe restricted), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of: