Smartphone Videography (Face to Face)
Smartphone videography is undoubtedly doable, and with the continually improving technology, it’s only going to continue to grow as a niche of cinematography. With this short hands-on workshop, we tackle what makes a video good and learn how to make most of your smartphone camera to produce better videos, whether it’s for personal, home or business use.
Method of Teaching
Face to face onsite classroom learning delivery.
What will be covered
- Defining the Purpose and Formulating the Concept
- Planning Your Shoot
- Understanding Preproduction, Production, Production Process
- Point of View
- Mobile Videography Tips
- Editing Software Options
- Hands On Activity
Disclaimer: Instructor may adjust the lessons covered based on the class progress and the number of participants
This course is open to anyone interested in the topic.
Any brand or model of Smartphone.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
Per Session Schedule
- 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 2 Consecutive Days (3 Hours per Session)
- Live online instructor-led demonstrations and discussions, student engagement and hands-on exercises, and offline project.