e-Learning Content Creation with Adobe Captivate
Duration: 2 sessions | 3 hours/session
Adobe Captivate is the world standard for interactive e-learning content software used by instructional designers and learning and development professionals.
Learn how to make a presentation from scratch or with built-in themes, import images and PowerPoint slides, and add interest with animation, widgets, and video. Plus add built-in smart learning interactions to your projects, which add more complex interactivity. You’ll also discover how to prepare for and record a software simulation, synchronize video, add audio, and build quizzes into your project. This online workshop should provide you a basic working knowledge of Adobe Captivate and how it can be used for eLearning in real world scenarios.
Who should attend
- Anyone who what to create software demonstrations or interactive simulations
- Brand professionals
- Sales and marketing professionals
- eLearning Developers and Designers
- Instructional Designers
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and on-the-spot hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Captivate application. A design brief will be given to the students to accomplish and present on the last day.
Day 1: Concepts, Principles and Techniques
- What is Adobe Captivate
- Captivate overview
- Types of eLearning and sample eLearning projects
- Captivate basic tools: Importing images, adding text, creating buttons, master slides and creating themes.
- Activity: Create and modify a captivate theme using the basic tools
Day 2: Practical Application
- Game: Captivate recap
- Adding Audio and Video in Captivate
- Using multi-state objects and other learning elements
- Creating a software simulation
- Creating question slides and quizzes
- Exporting for different learning formats
Basic computer skills.
Students must have Adobe Captivate, Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
Fees: ₱3,000 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 2 sessions | 3 hours per session | 6 hours total
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES