Adobe Power Cube
Duration: 1 sessions | 3 hours
Adobe Power Cube is a 3-hour webinar that showcases how graphic artists and creative professionals can optimize the use of combining Photoshop and Illustrator as powerful imaging tools. As an industry standard software, Illustrator is focused on vector images while Photoshop on bitmap images. Learn how to optimize and integrate the use of these two programs in creating and editing professional-quality graphics in your desktop publishing projects.
This topic also includes the use of InDesign with Illustrator and Photoshop for multiple page layout and book and magazine design.
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
- Overview of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Bitmap vs Vector
- Image Manipulation
- Links and Layers
- Creating Realistic Effects
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
Fees: ₱600 inclusive of VAT.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Check Discount Options & Payment
Duration: 1 day | 1 session | 3 hours
Schedule: Check the UPCOMING SCHEDULES below.
BROWSE OTHER COURSES