Effective Logo Design (Full Online)
The main purpose of the logo is to identify the person, product, business or service you’re designing it for, its primarily a strategic tool for your brand or business.
Most consumers have strong opinions regarding their favorite brand. These opinions are more emotional than rational. Some brands (e.g. Apple, Microsoft, Adidas etc.) resonate with customers more than others. They form an emotional attachment to these brands, often disregarding better products and services for ones with higher visibility and brand recognition.
This workshop allows participants to incorporate the best practices and creative techniques that will take logo designing to the next level.
Method of Teaching
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and on-the-spot hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Illustrator CC. A design brief will be given to the students to accomplish and present on the last day.
What will be covered
- The do’s and don’ts of logo design
- How to design logos properly using time tested methods.
- Activity: Create a simple logo using the tools presented in the demo.
- How a branding manual is created
- The importance of branding and logo design in a corporate world
- Game: Logo Quiz
- How to cost your logo projects properly
- Hands On Activities (logo design challenge)
- How to pitch your logo designs to your client
- Final Presentation and Feedback
- Basic computer operation is a must.
- Experience of any vector based application is an advantage (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Inkscape).
Students must have Adobe Illustrator CC, CorelDRAW, Inkscape (lower versions are acceptable however maybe restricted), Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
- Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) Visual Design: Foundations of Design & Print Production certificate program
- Visual Graphic Design NC III certificate program