Advanced Illustrator Tools & Techniques (Face to Face)
This course will explore the more sophisticated features of Adobe Illustrator and provides hands-on exercises that will guide participants using advanced techniques for creating complex illustrations and dynamic effects.
Method of teaching
Face to face onsite classroom learning delivery.
What will be covered
- Tracing Objects
- Compound shapes and paths
- Shapes and pathfinder commands
- Creating 3D effects
- Creating multiple gradients
- Creating multiple blends
- Advanced type tools
- Final Project
To gain the most from this workshop, participants should have completed PCCI’s Adobe Illustrator Essentials class.
Windows computer with software needed already installed will be provided for each student.
- Includes certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
- Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) Visual Design: Foundations of Design & Print Production certificate program
- Visual Graphic Design NC III certificate program