Advanced Illustrator Tools & Techniques (Full Online)
This course will explore the more sophisticated features of Adobe Illustrator and provides hands-on exercises that will guide participants using advanced techniques for creating complex illustrations and dynamic effects.
Method of teaching
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and on-the-spot hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Illustrator CC. An offline project will be given to students to complete and present on the last day.
What will be covered
- Tracing Objects
- Compound shapes and paths
- Shapes and pathfinder commands
- Creating 3D effects
- Creating multiple gradients
- Creating multiple blends
- Advanced type tools
- Final Project
To gain the most from this workshop, participants should have completed PCCI’s Adobe Illustrator Essentials class.
Students must have Adobe Illustrator CC (lower versions are acceptable however maybe restricted), Gmail account (for Google Classroom), Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
- Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) Visual Design: Foundations of Design & Print Production certificate program
- Visual Graphic Design NC III certificate program
Per Session Schedule
- 3 Consecutive Days - 3 Hours per Session
- Live online instructor-led demonstrations and discussions, student engagement and hands-on exercises.