Adobe Lightroom Essentials: File Management-Part 1 (Full Online)
Lightroom Classic is the desktop-focused digital photography version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. Adobe Lightroom is a creative imaging software designed for serious amateur and professional photographers who want a fully integrated software that can managed and organized their photos and videos, edit them in easy steps using industrial strength tools, and showcase the finished images in multiple ways. All of these in one software with intuitive interface.
Although Lightroom Classics Essentials – Part 1: File Management is a stand alone course, it is paired with Lightroom Classics Essentials – Part 2: Photo Editing, to give the student a complete experience of the essentials of the Lightroom Classic application.
Method of Learning
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next one.
What will be covered
Lightroom Classics Essentials: File Management focuses primarily on Adobe Lightroom’s management and organization of photos and videos (visual files), which is an essential part of every photographer’s digital workflow.
Essentially it deals with the Library Module of the application and covers the following topic:
a) Lightroom Overview
b) Creating a Lightroom Catalog
c) Cataloging Photos and Videos
d) Working inside the Lightroom Workspace, and
e) Organizing the visual files inside the Catalog for easy search and classification.
Basic computer skills.
Students must have Adobe Lightroom Classic, Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
- Photography NC II certificate program
Per Session Schedule
- 5 Consecutive Days - 3 Hours per Session
- Live online instructor-led demonstrations and discussions, student engagement and hands-on exercises.