Adobe Lightroom Essentials: Photo Editing-Part 2 (Face to Face)
Lightroom Classic, the desktop-focused digital photography version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, is designed for serious amateur and professional photographers who want a program that can managed and organized their photos and videos, edit them in easy steps using industrial strength tools, and showcase the finished images—all in one software with intuitive interface.
Although Lightroom Classics Essentials – Part 2: Photo Editing is a stand alone course, it is paired with Lightroom Classics Essentials – Part 1: File Management, to give the student a complete experience of the essentials of the Lightroom Classic application.
Method of Teaching
Face to face onsite classroom delivery.
What will be covered
Lightroom Classics Essentials: Photo Editing focuses primarily on the software’s non-destructive editing of photos. Adobe Lightroom Classic has an extensive industrial strength photo-editing tools that cover from simple tonal adjustment to the latest color manipulation through color grading. It allows the saving of editing processes into presets and the batch processing of even complicated editing steps.
Essentially it deals with the Develop Module of the application and covers among other things the following topic:
- Cleaning and Retouching
- Basic and Advanced Tonal Adjustments
- Basic and Advanced Color Manipulation
- Black & White Conversion
- Local Adjustment Tools
- Lens Correction and Transformation
- Sharpening and Noice Reduction
- Merging Photos in HDR and Panorama
- Exporting to Photoshop and
- Exporting outside of Lightroom
Basic computer skills.
Windows computer with software needed already installed will be provided for each student.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of:
- Photography NC II certificate program