Smartphone Photography (Face to Face)
This workshop addresses the needs of the average person to squeeze the most out of their smartphone camera without dealing with the technobabble.
Method of teaching
Face to face onsite classroom learning delivery.
What will be covered
- Common smartphone camera features
- Acquainting yourself with your smartphone’s capabilities and limitations
- What is “proper lighting”
- Shooting in your smartphone camera’s auto mode
- Shooting in your smartphone camera’s “manual” mode (if feature is available)
- Solving common problems
- What makes a beautiful photo
- What catches viewer’s attention
- Composing your shots with your smartphone camera
- Tips on using your smartphone camera for work-related shots
- Some useful smartphone camera accessories
- Popular photo enhancing apps
- Smartphone camera maintenance
This course is open to anyone interested in the topic.
Any brand or model of Smartphone.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount