Video Editing with Photoshop (Full Online)
As a photographer or designer, you already use Photoshop a lot, now you can learn to use its underused video features. This webinar teaches you the basics of video production in Photoshop, how to – 1) organize & review footage, 2) edit and color correct it, 3) work with & add audio, 4) add animation and motion effects and finally, 5) render the final project. Plus the webinar also teaches how to put together time-lapsed photos and output them as GIF animation using Photoshop.
Method of Teaching
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main application.
What will be covered
- Video editing in Photoshop
- Advanced editing techniques
- Adding audio
- Creating cinematic effects
- Animating with keyframes
- Adding animation and motion graphics
- Creating closing credits
- Creating GIF animation from time-lapsed photos
- Preferably, the participant knows how to do/use the following – working with layers, layer opacity & style, layer masking, adjustment layer, and smart object layer. They are essential to this training.
- Students must have the following: Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount