Videography: Fast Story Making & Same Day Edit (Face to Face)
Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your video editing skills and create impressive videos in no time! As a videographer or a video editor, this workshop will help you expand your services. In this workshop, you will learn how to great story in a short amount of time.
What will be covered
- Meet and Greet
- Setting Expectations
- First Things First : The Preparation
- Gears and Equipment
- Solo versus Collabs
- Potential Clients (what you need to ask before taking the project)
- Copyrights and All Restrictions you need to be mindful of
- Story Telling/Storyboarding Techniques (Event Based/Planning)
- Styles and Inspirations (Building your Signature)
- What is your Role?
- The Actual Event
- What’s an SDE Editor’s Checklist?
- What if’s (what you need to prepare for on the event proper)
- Pre plotting your Story in Premiere Pro
- Best Practices in File Management
- The Workflow
- Tips and Techniques to Streamline your editing process
- Color Correction and Enhancement: Enhance your videos with professional color grading techniques.
- Audio Editing: Learn how to achieve crystal-clear sound and add depth to your videos with audio editing skills.
- Export and Share
The participants will work on an actual Same Day Edit project at the end of the demo and lecture.
Method of teaching
This is Face-To-Face extensive hands on workshop. Participants will learn from demos, Q&A and practical application using Premiere Pro.
- Must have basic editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of: