Effective Designs for Product Packaging (Face to Face)
Products either fail or succeed depending on several factors, primarily due to how its branding was developed, and how it can relate to consumers at point of purchase. This workshop covers the basics of branding design, from creative brief to product development, with actual hands-on production of mock-up packaging.
Method of teaching
Face to face onsite classroom learning delivery.
What will be covered
- Creating a Logo from a Creative Brief
- Developing Logo Studies
- Creating a Color and Font Palette
- Deciding on the Product Container
- Determining Label and Packaging Dimensions
- Determining Artwork Frames and Artwork Bounds
- Creating Flat Artwork for Label and Box Designs
- Creating Dielines for Box Packaging
- Creating Map Art from Flat Artwork
- Determining Surfaces for Map Art
- Creating Mockups with 3D Extrude and 3D Revolve
Windows computer with software needed already installed will be provided for each student.
- Lifetime Free Refresher
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate.
- This course is part of the following Modules and Full certificate program:
- Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) Visual Design: Foundations of Design & Print Production certificate program
- Visual Graphic Design NC III certificate program