Creating Concepts for Corporate Videos (Full Online)
Don’t burden your audience with your boring video. Video is supposed to be one of the most engaging ways of getting you messages across. You can sell ideas, products, or services with it. You see it in social media every day. Making a good video, however, doesn’t entail good shooting and editing skills alone. It starts with a good concept. Focusing on your concept can save you time and resources spent on shooting a video that does not work. This 6-hour virtual workshop, broken down into 3 sessions, will teach you the rudiments of creating video concepts for online ads and other business needs.
Developing concepts for videos is not exclusive for writers. Everyone engaged in creating videos should be involved in it. This workshop is ideal for Business Owners, Corporate Communications Personnel, Com Students, or those who want to offer Corporate Video Production Services. No video production experience is required.
Method of teaching
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and on-the-spot hands on exercises using Zoom and Google Classroom. An offline project will be given to students to complete and present on the last day.
What will be covered
- The advantages of creating video ads and campaigns for businesses
- Video Production Industry Overview
- Understanding the Production Process
- Who’s Who in Production
- Things to consider when creating a concept
- Characteristics of a good concept
- Script and Story Board
- Pitching your concept
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom) and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of: