Animation Fundamentals (Full Online)
Looking to take your animation skills to the next level? Join Animation Fundamentals webinar, where we’ll cover everything you need to know to create stunning animations in both 2D and 3D dimensions.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have a solid understanding of the animation process and be ready to take your skills to the next level. We’ll cover everything from the basics of 2D and 3D animation to more advanced topics like character design and rigging.
What will be covered
By the end of the webinar, participants will understand:
- How Animation started and a quick overview of its progress
- The types of Animation and the tools available out there
- The different areas where animation can be effectively used
- The Animation Pipeline
- Animation Terminologies
- The 12 principles of Animation
- Roadmap to Becoming an Animator
- Difference between 2D and 3D Animation
- What 3D is Not (What it cannot do)
- History of 3D Animation
- 3D Concepts and Terminologies
- The 3D Workflow: Modeling to Rendering (Demo)
- Related Technologies
- Uses and Applications of 3D
- The Future of 3D
- 3D Resources
Method of teaching
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
Per Session Schedule
- 1 SESSION - 3 HOURS
- Live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A.