Advanced Photoshop Retouching: Non-Destructive Editing (Full Online)
This 3-hour webinar shows-off Photoshop’s non-destructive editing & retouching techniques for designers, as well as photographers who want to expand their post-production capabilities. These techniques ensure no pixel loss in the editing process. A major part of non-destructive editing makes use of Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) filter inside Photoshop. Advanced retouching also depends on the use of Smart Object Layers, Smart Filters, and Adjustment Layers/Masks, all included in the discussion.
This webinar is recommended for graphic designers and photographers.
Method of Teaching
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
What will be covered
- Overview of Non-Destructive Editing
- Adjustment Layers & Layer Masking
- Smart Object Layers
- Smart Filters
- Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) Filter
- Special purpose tools
- Vanishing Point
- Puppet Warp
- Perspective Adjustment
- Content Aware Functions
Open to anyone interested in the topic.
Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection.
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
Per Session Schedule
- 1 SESSION - 4 HOURS
- Live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A.