Digital Imaging and Color Management Fundamentals (Full Online)
This webinar lays down the foundation for understanding bitmap editing and digital photography. It is an excellent introduction to Photoshop or an image-editing software. Highly recommended for graphic designers, illustrators, photographers, art directors, corporate communicators, and advertising executives who want to understand the digital imaging process.This is a highly recommended course for those who want to take up Adobe Photoshop Essentials.
Method of teaching
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main conferencing platform.
What will be covered
- Definition of Digital Imaging
- Tools in Digital Imaging
- Building a Photoshop System
- Computer Graphics
- Scanning Techniques
- Color Basics and Color Management
- Digital Workflow
- Includes e-certificate of completion
- Lifetime Free Refresher (You may attend again the same course, free of charge, on a space-available basis.)
- Alumni discount
- Enroll in our L2C (Learning to Certification) programs and get a globally recognized certificate. This course is part of: